Safe and secure storage for e-Bike batteries
- Electric hybrid bikes that allow you to pedal when you want and use power when you need it, giving you the ability to ride with friends or commute short distances
- Electric commuter bikes that allow you to go longer distances, even for a commute. These bikes use bigger batteries for longer life, and can even replace your car
- Electric road bikes that give you the opportunity to use pedal power, but also allow you to flip a switch so you’re never left behind on a big hill
- Electric mountain bikes that can power you up the hill and give you the chance to run more laps!
These e-bikes are made by manufacturers like Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Rad Power Bikes, Tern, and more. When you purchase an e-bike, one thing you might not realize is that you will need to transport your lithium ion batteries carefully! ZARGES makes many different cases that will allow you to do just that. ZARGES also offers foam inserts that will ensure your battery stays in one place.
ZARGES BatterySafe™ cases are designed for safe packaging and transport of lithium-ion batteries. ZARGES’ solutions are comprised of aluminum cases with different linings of materials that can suppress ignition and contain heat. BatterySafe cases offer all the available features of our standard K470 cases, including secure latches, stacking corners, three fully-welded aluminum profile frames, and easy loading and unloading. The cases are appropriate for all eSport lithium batteries including e-bikes, e-scooters, and e-foils.
ZARGES Cases advantages for E-bike Batteries
- UN Hazmat Certified
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction
- Standard Sizes and Quick Ship Options
- Custom Foam Inserts
- Custom Finishes and Colors
- Custom Configurations
UN HazMat Certifications
U.N. Certification is available for ZARGES BatterySafe cases for domestic and international shipping, including
- UN 3480
- UN 3481
- UN 3090
- UN 3091