Expeditions and Exploring
When you take on an expedition or great journey, there are no guarantees of success. There are always going to be factors you can’t control and risks that you can’t manage. With ZARGES, transporting expedition equipment safely needn’t be one of them.
Aluminum provides all kinds of benefits for expedition equipment: protection against extreme heat and cold; strong, thinner case walls allow for more cargo in the same footprint and weigh less than other cases; the cases are non-flammable, UV-resistant, corrosion-resistant and magnetically neutral; and aluminum doesn’t crack under stress or impact.
ZARGES Aluminum Cases have successfully been deployed for storage and shipping of critical elements on expeditions from the North Pole to the Sahara Desert. With dozens of available sizes and countless custom options, you can be sure ZARGES has the right case for you.
In addition, ZARGES offers optional UN Certification for Transport of Hazardous materials, cases with up to IP67 class protection, and several IGBC-certified bear-resistant cases.
ZARGES cases will keep performing when transporting extreme sport or expedition equipment in even the most extreme conditions. The question is – can you?
- High-quality aluminum universal cases
- Rugged fully welded profile frame
- Ergonomic spring handles automatically stow for safe shipping
- Over 50 standard sizes to choose from, plus custom sizes
- Each case constructed of extra strong 5005 alloy aluminum sheeting
- Available as IP54, IP65 or IP67
- Optional UN Certification for Hazmat Transport
- Size: ZARGES is a market leader with more usable internal volume per cubic foot
- Weight: Aluminum delivers excellent durability and weight savings in a smaller footprint
- Impervious to elements: Case withstands temperature range of -238° to 302° F; UV, water, weather and corrosion resistance
- Will not warp or crack
- Antartica / Coldest Journey
- African Safari
- North Pole
- Sahara Desert