Overlanding and Camping
ZARGES aluminum cases are great companions for overlanding and camping. They are light and durable, and they can withstand heat, cold, moisture, dust, impact, and even bears! Several models offer stacking corners to hold cases together securely during transport, while other offer integrated casters for easy mobility around the campsite.
The boxes are ideal for transporting electronics, cameras, drones, food & kitchen equipment, guns & hunting gear, or anything else you need on your trek. We can work with you to provide custom finishes and bespoke linings made in our Charlotte facility to provide you with the ultimate in protection.
With dozens of available sizes and countless custom options, you can be sure ZARGES has the right case for you. In addition, ZARGES offers optional UN Certification for Transport of Hazardous materials, cases with up to IP67 class protection, and several IGBC-certified bear-resistant cases.
ZARGES Overlanding and Camping
- High-quality aluminum universal cases
- Rugged fully welded profile frame
- Ergonomic spring handles automatically stow for safe shipping
- Over 50 standard sizes to choose from, plus custom sizes
- Each case constructed of extra strong 5005 alloy aluminum sheeting
- Available as IP54, IP65 or IP67
- Optional UN Certification for Hazmat Transport
- Size: ZARGES is a market leader with more usable internal volume per cubic foot
- Weight: Aluminum delivers excellent durability and weight savings in a smaller footprint
- Impervious to elements: Case withstands temperature range of -238° to 302° F; UV, water, weather and corrosion resistance
- Will not warp or crack
- Off Roading
Overlanding Blog Posts
ZARGES Community Gallery