IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY WITH ZARGES, WE WILL WORK TO MAKE IT RIGHT
For many decades, the name of ZARGES has stood for unparalleled quality. The ZARGES quality system was reviewed as part of a certification audit and complies with the current DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 standard. We see the continuous development of our production and quality processes as an obligation towards our customers and partners.
10 years for standard ZARGES cases as well as products customized using our configurators.
2 years for medical products.
The statutory warranty rights apply to all other products.
If you purchase our products directly from us or from an authorized retailer, you are in good hands. This is because we guarantee that our products are free of design, workmanship, and material defects when they are handed over to our end customers.
This warranty applies to the above-mentioned ZARGES products. This warranty does not restrict any statutory warranty rights of the customer.
WARRANTIES, REQUIREMENTS, AND LIMITS
Please note that warranty claims are only considered valid when the following conditions are fulfilled.
- Warranty claims are to be made to us in writing within the warranty period as soon as a defect is discovered or could have possibly been discovered. After submitting a warranty claim, you will be promptly informed about how to proceed [e.g. return, collection].
- You must provide invoices or other relevant documents [e.g. delivery note] as proof of
- If a warranty claim is valid, we shall repair or replace the product with a similar product of similar function at our sole discretion and bear the resulting
- Any further claims, especially for downtime or consequential loss, are Claims that we are legally liable for shall remain unaffected.
- The following are not covered by the warranty:
- damage to our products caused by natural wear and tear, improper handling or modification [especially structural modifications]. and defects on products that have been fitted with unauthorized parts or subject to improper
- defects on products caused by failure to observe use instructions, improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, excessive loads, excessive use of force, or inadequate care and
- minor deviations from normal conditions that do not have a significant impact on the product’s value and fitness for
- damage caused by improper packaging when returning a
INSPECTION AND SHIPPING COSTS
In the event of a valid warranty claim, we shall bear the inspection and shipping costs. If a warranty claim is considered invalid, you will be responsible for the inspection and shipping costs. Return of products
New products purchased directly from ZARGES, may be returned to ZARGES within 30 days of the date of invoice for a refund or credit of the product purchase price. The refund or credit will not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the invoice.
To return products please contact Customer Service at email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). To expedite the processing of a refund or credit, ZARGES requires the return of the product in its original packaging within five days of the date of the Return Authorization Number.
The original packaging slip must be included and the RAN number must be visible on the outside of the package.
Shipping charges must be prepaid and insuring the shipment is recommended due to the possibility of damage during shipment or loss of product.
Returned products must be in as-new condition and its original packaging. Custom-designed (engineered) cases, foam-lined cases, and special-size cases cannot be returned and no refund will be issued.