$2,623.65 – $3,245.20
- Seven standard configurations, custom options available
- Peripheral seal on doors provides protection against dust
- Corrosion resistant and easy-to-clean aluminum construction
- Two swivel and two fixed casters, mounted at corners for easy running
- Easy to operate lock is secure and can be fitted with seal for transport
- Custom options and fittings available by request
Scroll down for available sizes, more product information, and reviews.
(L x W x H) (in)
|Volume (cu. ft.)||Weight (lbs)||Shelves||Price||Add
|41850||49.6 x 24.8 x 68.3||44.1 x 21.7 x 55.7||30.7||158.4||2||$2,902.93||Add|
|41851||49.6 x 24.8 x 53.4||44.1 x 21.7 x 40.6||22.2||143||1||$2,623.65||Add|
|41852||54.7 x 27.6 x 68.5||49.2 x 24.4 x 55.7||38.5||184.8||2||$3.054.72||Add|
|41854||36.6 x 24.8 x 68.5||31.1 x 21.7 x 55.7||21.5||145.2||2||$2,636.12||Add|
|41858||36.6 x 24.8 x 53.4||31.1 x 21.7 x 40.6||15.7||123.2||1||Call for Quote|
|41862||54.7 x 27.6 x 68.5||49.2 x 24.4 x 55.7||38.5||167.2||0||$2,747.06||Add|
|41870||41.7 x 27.6 x 60.2||36.2 x 24.4 x 49.3||25.1||147.4||rail||$3,245.20||Add|
* Clear Internal Dimensions refers to the size of the cart opening.
W105 Universal Storage and Transport Cart
- Aluminum storage carts, anodized, for a wide variety of applications.
- W105 features an open body on one side with peripheral profile-section frame.
- Corner connection via corner pieces made from cast aluminum.
- Smooth interior; no undercuts / no inaccessible areas in wash-down facility (inside dimensions correspond to clearance dimension).
- Integrated peripheral door seal in the profile-section frame, for high noise damping and protection against dust.
- Two doors, foldable 270° parallel to the end faces, open doors secured by magnetic catch.
- Doors are 0.1″ thick, with continuous profile hinges.
- Central locking with easy-to-operate lever ensuring reliable closing at top and bottom.
- Doors will not spring open during transport by truck.
- Ergonomically shaped sliding handle of anodized aluminum section on the swivel-caster side.
- All-round fender frame with abrasion- and disinfectant-resistant plastic padding at the bottom; heat-resistant to 203°F.
- One fender half on the top, on the door side, with abrasion- and disinfectant-resistant plastic padding; heat-resistant to 203 °F.
- All W105 carts feature two swivel and two fixed casters, corner-mounted, 7.9″ diameter, 2″ wide, easy running, rubber wheels, “non-marking,” roller bearings, thread guards.
- Also suitable for container wash-down facilities when suitable special running-gear casters are used.
- SKU 41870 equipped with insert levels with ABS support rail for frictionless sliding of modules, suitable for ZARGES ISO-standard modules. Please contact us for more information about available ISO-standard modules.