$1,500.49 – $2,450.57
The ZARGES W161 constant load level cart comes with a spring-loaded base that keeps the load at a constant height for easy access. Sturdy, generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections, high-strength positive locking ensures permanent bonding to jacket metal. Edge profile reinforced with abrasion-resistant plastic padding.
Scroll down for available sizes, more product information, and reviews.
(L x W x H) (in)
|Clear Internal Dimensions* (in)||Weight (lbs)||Price||Add
|40645||41.7 x 18.5 x 31.5||39.7 x 16.5 x 16.9||46||$1,500.49||Add|
|40646||41.7 x 25.6 x 31.5||39.7 x 23.6 x 16.9||55||$1,725.16||Add|
|40644||41.7 x 27.9 x 32.2||39.3 x 25.6 x 19.7||54||$1,719.79||Add|
|40756||57.5 x 29.9 x 36.2||55.1 x 27.5 x 23.6||69.5||$2,450.57||Add|
*Clear Internal Dimensions refers to the size of the cart opening.
W161 Constant Load Level Cart
- Sturdy, generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections, high-strength positive jointing ensures permanent bonding to jacket body
- Edge profile reinforced with abrasion-resistant plastic padding
- Cart with vertically moveable base which keeps the load at constant height for easy access
- Depending on the type of cart, the load capability can be varied from 66 to 430 lbs. in increments of 33 lbs. by means of replaceable lifting elements
- The moveable base does not tilt, even when loaded on only one side
- Running gear: two swivel and two fixed casters, 5″ diameter, 1.6″ wide, easy running, rubber wheels, “non-marking”, roller bearings, thread guards
- Casters arranged centrally for easy maneuvering, even in the most confined spaces
- Corner-mounted running gear available on request
- SKU 40645 comes with 4 corner-mounted swivel casters
- SKU 40647 has been discontinued.