Mitraset Racklite Basic
- For loads up to 132 lbs.
- 4.85 lbs lighter than the MITRASET RACKLITE
- Standard shock isolation system. Mitigation to custom specifications available
- Protection class IP 65 through seam-welded housing and lid with peripheral seal
- Easily stackable even with varying height and depth
- Lid with spring steel latches
Scroll down for available sizes, more product information, reviews, and accessories.
|Rack Height||Rack depth face to face (in.)||OD case height (in.)||OD case width (in.)||OD case depth w/o lids (in.)||OD with both lids on (in.)||Weight without lids (lb.)||Weight of each lid (lb.)||Weight with both lids on (lb.)|
Mitraset Racklite Basic Aluminum Rackmount Cases for 19″ Electronics
The MITRASET RACKLITE BASIC is ZARGES’ light rackmount case series with 19″ swing frames for low to medium installation weights. It can support weights of up to 132 lbs. and provides a comparable level of IP65 environmental protection and EMI/RFI shielding to the MITRASET Classic. Unlike the Classic, the RACKLITE’s performance cannot be augmented beyond the stock configuration.
For increased space and weight savings over the MITRASET RACKLITE, the MITRASET RACKLITE BASIC version omits the corner elements allowing for even more compact dimensions while providing similar performance and abilities. It is also easily stackable with both the MITRASET Classic and the MITRASET RACKLITE. Eliminating the corner elements of the MITRASET RACKLITE reduces the height by 1.79″, the width by 0.91″, the depth (including cover) by 1.69″ and the weight (including cover) by 4.85 lbs. over the same size MITRASET RACKLITE case.
The two interchangeable lids feature traditional ZARGES comfort snap fasteners with integrated spring burst protection and a circumferential seal to keep out dust and moisture. External spring-loaded handles are located in recesses on either side and can support up to 110 lbs. of weight.
The MITRASET RACKLITE BASIC is the ultimate rackmount case for housing 19″ electronics where space and weight savings are desired. With 40 standard sizes, a wide variety of accessories, and custom fabrication available, ZARGES can work with you to engineer the optimal solution for your needs.
ZARGES MITRASET RACKLITE BASIC Applications:
- Drones and UAVs
- EMI / RFI Protection
- First Responders
- Hazardous Materials
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Military, Aerospace and Government
- Mobile Communications
- Rugged Environments
- Schools and Universities
- Science and Research
ZARGES MITRASET RACKLITE BASIC General Features
- Fits 19″ electronics and equipment
- 40 standard sizes, variable designs with different depths and heights
- Omits the TPE corner bumpers of the MITRASET RACKLITE
- The anti-vibration frame is connected to the housing via eight rubber dampers and two ground straps
- Stable frame profile with integrated floating mounts for fasteners
- Lid with spring snap fasteners with protection against bursting open
- Sides with recessed sprung drop handles
- All sides and lid stiffened with molded sections
- Comprehensive range of accessories for many applications
- Seal-welded version made from high-strength aluminum sheets and profiles
Comes with 2 to 4 Velcro-fastened brackets, depending on HU.
Crane adapter for Mitraset.
Offers nominal depth of 8.6 in for mounting in swing frame. Lid mounted version also available.
Flexible Shirt Seal
Flexible skirt seal. SKU 37053
Provides additional mounting element (M8 threaded inserts) in the stacking feet.
Riveted in and easy to adjust.
For cases with closed lids, shielding IP 54, fitted on front and back with HF packing cord and open lids.
Foam incorporated in lid, with Velcro keyboard attachment.
Lid for 19″ MITRASET Rack mount Cases.
Humidity indicator with cartridge for drying agent.
Ideal for holding additional items. Two sizes.
Automatic Pressure Release Valve.
Manual Pressure Release Valve.
Pull Out Drawers
Cover possible with telescopic rails for drawers and shelves.
Special lid offers apertures for sockets and plugs cut by laser to customer specifications.
Special Lid with Flap
Aperture size varies with size of lid.
Adjustable height, 3 or 4 legs, stackable when legs removed.