- Each unit is built to customer specifications
- Rugged design, particularly suitable for high payloads
- Removable lid with sealing and IP65 protection
- Aluminum profile-section joints fully welded
- Beading all round and corner beads for additional dimensional stability
- UN Certification for Hazardous Material Transport available
- Many custom options, accessories, linings and finishes
Scroll down for more product information, reviews, and UN HazMat Certification.
ZARGES K473 Aluminum Heavy Duty Container
The ZARGES K473 Heavy Duty aluminum container is the robust alternative to flimsy crates. Based on the classic ZARGES K470 universal case, each unit is built to customer specifications. Its rugged design is particularly suitable for heavy payloads such as machinery, engines and other heavy equipment. The K473 container has generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections. The high-strength positive jointing ensures permanent bonding between jacket and base metal and profile-section joints are fully welded. The walls of the container feature beading all-round, including corner beads, which provides additional dimensional stability.
A fully removable lid features an integrated foam seal which provides IP 65 level protection for the contents. A hinged lid with integral seal and two straps is an available option, which provides an IP54 rating. Other options and accessories include locks and seals, cast alloy stacking corners, an aluminum pallet substructure, removable casters, pressure relief valve with humidity indicator, foam lining, and custom branding and paint. UN Certification for the Transport of Hazardous Materials is available.
Everything about this heavy duty container is customizable, based on the customers’ needs. When you need the ultimate protection for heavy payloads, the ZARGES K473 is not only the robust alternative, it’s the smart choice. Request a quote for custom fabrication today!
ZARGES K473 Applications:
- Drones and UAVs
- Hazardous Materials
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Military, Aerospace and Government
- Rugged Environments
- Schools and Universities
- Science and Research
ZARGES K473 General Features:
- Based on the classic ZARGES K470 design
- Robust, generously proportioned edge and floor profile frame made from full profile sections, permanently linked to jacket metal and base plate through high-strength positive locking
- Available with cast alloy stacking corners and aluminum pallet substructure. Cases with and without pallet substructure can be stacked
- Fitted with ZARGES Comfort fasteners
- Can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, protection against bursting open or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm)
- Clearance dimensions are the same as the inside dimension