Note: ZARGES Reccomends four mounts per case
Thank you to Grant at Arkansas Offroad for producing the fantastic introduction and installation video! @grizzy.gram
Roof Rack Cases and Mounts
The universal stainless steel mounts effortlessly allow you to secure your K470, K440, or K420 series Zarges case to most T slotted roof rack. Simply choose from 1 of the 3 designated slots on each bracket to route your hardware through the mount and into the channel of your T slotted roof rack and tighten down with the ratcheting handle system.
Designed for expeditions, overlanding, camping trips, a fun car trip, a day at the beach or on the slopes. Anytime you need extra secure storage on or off the road, ZARGES cases and mounts will provide security, stability, and easy access to your gear.
ZARGES cases are ideal for transporting electronics, cameras, drones, food & kitchen equipment, guns & hunting gear, or anything else you need on your trek. We can work with you to provide custom finishes and bespoke linings made in our Charlotte facility to provide you with the ultimate protection.
With dozens of available sizes and countless custom options, you can be sure ZARGES has the right case for your roof rack. In addition, ZARGES offers optional UN Certification for Transport of Hazardous materials, cases with up to IP67 class protection, and several IGBC-certified bear-resistant cases.
Roof Rack Mount Components:
- Four Adjustable Position Handles
- Four 316 Stainless Steel Spring Lock Washers
- Four 316 Stainless Steel Oversized Washers
- Four 316 Stainless Steel Hex Head Screws
- Four Roof Rack Mounts (Sold separately)
Compatible roof racks
- Front Runner
- Gobi Rack
- Rhino Rack
- More racks being tested every day!
Mounts in Action
While on long overlanding trips space is critical. Being able to mount my Zarges cases to my roof rack with the new mounting brackets makes it much easier to load and unload them. They are very secured to my rack system and don’t move on ruff terrain. Love it!-
The rack mounting clamps are a perfect solution. I’ve removed ratchet straps for years, which had me climbing all over my roof rack. Now – I can easily access tools and supplies with semi-permanently mounted cases and no straps! I’ve tested the clamps off grid in the Eastern Sierras, and on the Mojave Road, including a jump which had the truck 6″ off the ground…but that’s another story. The clamps are rugged, solid construction, and have done their job in the hardest conditions.
Key Case Features
- High-quality aluminum universal cases
- Rugged fully welded profile frame
- Ergonomic spring handles automatically stow for safe shipping
- Over 50 standard sizes to choose from, plus custom sizes
- Each case constructed of extra strong 5005 alloy aluminum sheeting
- Available as IP54, IP65 or IP67
- Optional UN Certification for Hazmat Transport
ZARGES Community Gallery
Roof Rack Mounts and Cases