The name ZARGES continues to stand for unparalleled quality as it has since 1933. The ZARGES quality management system is certified to the rigorous requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The continuous improvement of our production and quality processes are our commitment to our customers and industry partners.
Return and Exchange Policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
Discounted items (if applicable)
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within seven days of the deliverycontact date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replacement item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, contact us.
- Ten years for standard ZARGES cases.
- One year for accessories.
- Ninety days for interior foam.
- The statutory warranty rights apply to all other products.
ZARGES guarantees its products for the stated warranty period against breakage or defects in material and workmanship. Cases shall maintain the Ingress Protection (IP) ratings published for each case product line throughout the warranty period.
IP54 – Protected from harmful ingress of dust and splashing water
IP65 – No ingress of dust; no harmful ingress of jetting water
IP67 – No ingress of dust; no harmful water ingress due to submersion at 1m depth for 30 min.
ZARGES’s liability is limited to the case, accessory, or foam and not the contents of the case. In no event shall ZARGES be liable to the purchaser for damages that exceed the purchase price of the case in respect of which damages are claimed.
This warranty applies to the above-mentioned ZARGES products. This warranty does not restrict any statutory warranty rights of the customer.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND ANY LIABILITY NOT BASED UPON CONTRACT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED; AND (C) IN NO EVENT SHALL ZARGES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
WARRANTIES, REQUIREMENTS, AND LIMITS
Valid warranty claims shall meet the following conditions:
Warranty claims are to be made to ZARGES via our Warranty form, including all relevant information and photos within the warranty period as soon as a defect is discovered or could have possibly been discovered. After submitting a warranty claim via our Warranty form, you will be promptly informed about how to proceed by a ZARGES team member within 24 business hours [e.g., return, collection].
Proof of purchase must be provided such as an invoice, payment receipt, order confirmation, delivery note, etc.
If a warranty claim is valid, ZARGES shall repair or replace the product with the same or similar product at ZARGES’s sole discretion free of charge. Certain products are available for a limited time only or may become obsolete. If a claim is made involving one of these products, ZARGES reserves the right to replace a broken or defective product with a standard ZARGES product of comparable size and quality if no comparable limited edition product is available at the time of a claim. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage to ZARGES products caused by natural wear and tear, improper handling, or modification.
- Defects on products that have been fitted with unauthorized parts or subject to improper repair.
- Defects on products caused by failure to observe use instructions, improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, excessive loads, excessive use of force, or inadequate care and maintenance.
- Minor deviations from normal conditions that do not significantly impact the product's value and fitness for use. These include but are not limited to superficial cosmetic conditions that are natural to the materials, packaging, or result from normal manufacturing processes.
- Damages incurred during shipment that are not noted to the shipping company. If the product is delivered with obvious damage to the outer shipping carton, the buyer should reject the delivery and file a claim with the shipper. Document any damage with photo evidence. Do not discard outer shipping carton.
INSPECTION AND SHIPPING COSTS
Return shipping fees for warranty claims are the responsibility of the buyer. Should the warranty claim be deemed valid, ZARGES will ship the replacement item free of charge.
In the event of a valid warranty claim, ZARGES shall bear the shipping costs. You will be responsible for the inspection and shipping costs if a warranty claim is considered invalid. Products received by ZARGES for invalid warranty claims may be returned at the customer’s expense at their request.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
New products purchased directly from ZARGES may be returned to ZARGES within 30 days of the invoice date for a credit of the product purchase price, or a refund subject to a 10% restocking fee, excluding shipping and handling. Products must be in new condition, unused, undamaged, unaltered and in original packaging. If your product was purchased through a ZARGES reseller, your return must be initiated through the same reseller.
To return products, please complete our Return form to receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. After completing this and obtaining an RMA number, a ZARGES team member will be in contact with you within 24 business hours to facilitate the return. To expedite the processing of a refund or credit, ZARGES requires the return of the product in its original packaging within five days of the date of the Return Material Authorization Number.
The original packaging slip must be included, and the RMA number must be visible on the outside of the package.
Shipping charges must be prepaid. Insurance for the shipment is recommended due to the possibility of damage during shipment or loss of product.